Wednesday, January 27, 2016

IF YOU ARE SEEKING ANSWERS IN PAIN...HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE.

For those seeking answers in pain: Here is my experience.
 In a short period of time I have seen many losses, trials and tragedies- all of a very large magnitude. Human nature wants to blame God, to ask why and to question his presence in general. 
One sentenced was revealed to me: GOD is not our enemy.
He is our ALLY.
Our battles can quickly devastate our faith OR it will accelerate it.
The enemy, Satan, wanted to destroy my faith, my mind, and steal my joy.
Where the enemy thought he was about to see a triumph in my unravel, he was surely disappointed when the Lord poured his grace on my head and anointed my steps so that I would follow him into a place of divine, supernatural peace and even JOY in the middle of the darkest hour. Hell had no victory. 
My recent 6 month commitment to my faith had brought me to a place of total surrender to the Lord as I know him- Jesus Christ the son, the Father and the Holy Spirit.
Even walking through the valley, I feel an under current of promise; a rumbling under my present circumstances. 
A wave just under the surface that is waiting for the moment to raise a high tide of purpose, restoration and increase.
The Holy Spirit had been preparing me for the losses as well as the gains with great fortitude. He allows my faith to see his promises even as my flesh does not- authorizing trials to serve as my spiritual boot camp. So I could recognize my enemy by drawing closer to my God. Preparing me for each battle with HIS armor. The enemy wants me. He wants you. (John 10:10) But, my GOD has a plan for me. (Jeremiah 29:11)
Where the devil called sorrow- Jesus called Joy. Where the devil called defeat my God called VICTORY. He has equipped me. 
I am not special. I am not powerful. I am weak, sinful, and human. Only through an almighty supernatural relationship with my personal savior have I found rescue. 
He is able. He is willing. He is ready. What he did for Elijah, what he did for Jonah, what he did THEN he does NOW. He never changes. 
He is available. He waits on willingness to give him our burden. To give him our struggle, our sorrows and even our doubts. In our broken places is where he shows his power. Even before we FEEL it. On earth we will inevitably face troubles. Some more than others. Regardless of the storm, Our shelter is in God. I can boldly say HE IS REAL and his mighty power has astounded me. 
All I asked for was his presence.

All I gave him was my burden.

No comments:

Post a Comment